- You deadlift once per week.
- Straps and/or belt are not allowed.
- Use your strongest mix-grip for all sets.
- Start the cycle at about 50% of your 1RM.
- Perform one set of twenty reps and three sets of ten reps.
- Perform all reps as TnG.
- Complete a set every fifth minute or faster.
- Increase the weight with 5-10 kilos every week.
- When you get to the point in the cycle where the set of twenty reps is seriously challenging you switch to doing one set of ten reps instead and follow up with three additional sets of ten reps at a lighter weight (70-80%).
- Never go to failure. Finish the cycle with the heaviest possible set of ten reps while maintaining good/decent form and then re-start the cycle with the aim of surpassing the weights of the precious cycle (both for the 20’s and 10’s).
W1, Session 1: 120kg/20, 3×10.
W2, Session 1: 130kg/20, 3×10.
W3, Session 1: 140kg/20, 3×10.
W4, Session 1: 150kg/20, 3×10.
W5, Session 1: 160kg/20, 3×10.
W6, Session 1: 170kg/20, 3×10.
W7, Session 1: 175kg/20, 3×10.
W8, Session 1: 180kg/20, 3×10.
W9, Session 1: 185kg/20, 3×10.
W10, Session 1: 190kg/10, 170/3×10.
W11, Session 1: 200kg/100, 170/3×10.
W12, Session 1: 210kg/10, 170/3×10.
W13, Session 1: 215kg/10, 200/10, 190/10, 180/10
W14, Session 1: Optional De-load week.
W15, Session 1: Restart the cycle: 130/20, 3×10