The term ‘The Progrm’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C23, Polígono Industrial Son Morro, Carrer Ca Na Melis, 21, 07007 Palma, Islas Baleares, Spain. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Spain.
The Progrm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and all other applicable data protection legislation, as amended from time to time.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Progrm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following data: name, contact information including email address, demographic information, or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
We may contact you by email, phone, or mail regarding new products, special offers, feedback on our products and services or for market research.
Internal record keeping
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Use of additional services:
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting external sites and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The workouts, movements, and progressions provided on this website are for general information purposes only. This website does not provide specific medical advice, and is not engaged in providing medical services. Information on this website does not replace consultation with a qualified medical professional who sees you in person, for your health and medical needs. Please see a medical professional immediately if you suspect you may be ill or injured.
Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and very rare instances of heart attack. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise program, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation.
We disclaim any liability from and in connection with this program. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY WEBSITE OR THE SITES OF ADVERTISERS.
You acknowledge your use of this website and the content thereon is at your own risk, including any and all risks associated with your use of any workouts or dietary recipes set out on this website. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks of injury with any physical activity and you hereby release The Progrm and all of its employees, directors, officers and representatives and other parties involved in the creation, maintenance and distribution of the content on this website (collectively “The Progrm”) from any and all liability arising as a result of your use of this website or the content thereon, including, without limitations, any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to physical injury, illness, death, loss of profits, loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise.
The Progrm recommends that you consult with a physician before changing your diet, starting any workout or exercise program or taking supplements of any kind, whether as set out on its website or otherwise. The content of this website is educational only and should not be considered a substitute for advice of a medical professional.
The Progrm reserves the right to change any content contained on this web site at any time without notice. Inclusion of any links or reference to any workouts, menus, products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by The Progrm.
The information is provided by The Progrm and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The Progrm does not represent or warrant that this website, any links contained therein or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Progrm shall not be held liable for any damage, whatsoever, to any computer hardware or software, resulting from the download, opening or use of its website content.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Progrm takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Content including programming on this website cannot be reproduced without permission, on any public or private forum. We reserve the right to suspend access at any time if there is evidence of such a breach.
- Usernames and passwords may not be shared with other people without express consent by us. We reserve the right to cancel your account without refund if account sharing is detected.
- The user may cancel a membership at any time. Access will continue until the end of that payment period, and a part-refund for the period will not be granted.